English (sort of) Breakfast.
Your day will be awesome if you start it off with this.
Simple, easy and most of all, satisfying. Also known as full breakfast (they don’t call it full for no reason).
1. Cut a tomato into wedges. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
2. In the mean time, fry or bake some potato wedges.
3. In another frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of butter, fry mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Add a 2 tbsp of cream and chopped parsley to add to the taste. Cook until mushroom just softens.
4. Crack a couple of eggs; beat in a bowl. Season with salt, add a dash of milk and 1 tbsp of butter. Do not over cook. No one likes tough scrambled eggs.
5. Heat a can of baked beans.
6. Toast a couple of breads.
7. Arrange all in a plate.
Have it with a glass of orange juice, tea or coffee.